1. What are beer growlers? A beer growler is normally an amber glass jug that comes in a variety of sizes that you can fill with your favorite craft beer and can take it to go and enjoy at home.
2. Do we fill other types of growlers? Yes, we fill any type of growlers from any brand or other locations. We fill 32oz, 64oz and 128oz growlers.
3. Do we sell crowlers? No, we currently do not offer beer crowlers at our location, but it’s in our future plans.
4. Are we just a beer destination? No, we offer more than just beer, we also offer wine, ciders, local craft root beer, Cuvee canned coffee and traditional sodas such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and Dr. Pepper.
5. Are we just a growler fill station? No, we are much more than a growler fill station. We have 24 beers on tap and 20+ (and growing) packaged beers, available to-go. Aside from growler’s to go you can also sit down and enjoy a pint or try a flight of four tasting from our beer selection.
6. Do we serve food in our location? Unfortunately we currently don’t serve food in our location. However, you are more than welcome to bring in your own food (BYOF) we don’t mind, just make sure you bring enough to share!
7. Are we a family friendly location? Yes, we consider ourselves family friendly environment.
8. Do we have outdoor sitting? Yes, we have patio tables outside and you can enjoy your pint or wine glass in our patio area.
9. Are we pet friendly? Yes, smaller dogs are allowed into the location. Unfortunately, bigger dogs will need to hang out outside in our patio area. Water bowl with fresh water is provided.
10. Can I do a private event at Growler Express? Yes, we would lease out or location with our staff for the event. Our location can be scheduled for private corporate events, team building, and birthdays. To schedule contact us during operating hours or send us an email at email@example.com